We know how important it is that materials arrive on the job site, on time and ready to install. That’s why Tristar has invested in covered delivery trucks, all-terrain forklifts, L-racks and leave-behind trailers. Our covered delivery trucks - we call them “Covered Wagons” ensure that product arrives at the job site clean and free of road grunge or nicks. Once on-site, our skilled drivers will place product where you need it, minimizing handling and increasing your efficiency. Our all-terrain forklifts can navigate even the roughest job site, conveniently placing product where it needs to be. And for large projects, our leave-behind trailers become your on-site glass warehouse, safely storing product until you’re ready to install.
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- High-precision automated machinery lets us maintain a strong balance between artisanal quality and computer-controlled speed of production.
- Fleet of “covered wagons,” all-terrain forklifts, leave-behind trailers, and L-racks allow us to effortlessly and efficiently service a 260 mile radius around our Tulsa location.
- Not in-state? No problem. Our crating department ships worldwide.
- Custom products without the long lead times. We can work with you to meet your deadlines.
- We stand behind each and every one of our products. Not satisfied? Let us know, and we will do all we can to change that.